Hi there, yes you, we are looking for you. Want to join Sonhouse as an System & Support Engineer? See the job description below!
System & Support Engineer (NL/FR/EN) at Sonhouse Brussels — full time 38h/week
As system- & support engineer you are the person that helps us with the support, management and further development of ICT and studio infrastructure:
• You have a thorough knowledge of network technology, servers & workstations and of various operating systems.
• You are driven by IT and like to learn new technologies.
• You can work both independently and in a team and you are not afraid to work with an external IT partner.
• You are stress-resistant and flexible.
• You have an affinity with audio technology. Knowledge of Protools & audio equipment is a plus.
• You can express yourself well in French, English and Dutch.
• You are part of a creative & dynamic company where “passion for sound” is the common motivation.
• You work in a team of four colleagues in which you take responsibility for the IT infrastructure.
• You work in our office in Brussels. You occasionally visit our satellite offices in Antwerp, Ghent and Seneffe (Hainaut).
• We offer you a full-time job within an open-ended contract.